广东外语外贸大学 Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS)
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) is embraced by Baiyun Mountain, with the north campus enjoying a beautiful environment of marvelous green hills, making itself an ideal place for academic studies and learning. It is a major internationalized university in South China for its global-minded faculty/students and its research on international language, literature, culture, trade and strategic studies.
1986-Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, then named Guangzhou Foreign Languages College joined the 60 other universities in China, found a Research Center for Teaching Chinese to Non-Chinese Speakers. This Research Center has laid the foundation for Chinese language teaching and research of today.
The university was accredited as one of the earliest universities to teach Chinese for non-Chinese speakers. Therefore, the Institute for International Education has long been responsible for international students enrollment, teaching and administration. In 2016, the university has received 2707 international students from over 123 countries and regions.
- Accredited among the first group of 28 universities and colleges as the Model Base for Studying in China by the Ministry of Education in August 2013.
- Scholarships of all levels available for international students: Chinese government scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship, Guangdong Provincial Givernment Scholarship and GDUFS Scholarship.
- Flexible program setup with year-round application and aptitude-based teaching.
- Competent faculty with relevant Chinese teaching experience internationally
- Regular site visits to local trade centers and international companies in Guangdong province.
- Long-Term/Short-Term Chinese Language Training Programs
Introductory, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Levels.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Elementary and above-level students are eligible for immediate enrollment. Flexible term arrangements are available to meet individual needs: Length of study may include 4 weeks, 8 weeks, half year, 1 year and/or up to several years.
- Intensive Chinese Training Programs (for Winter and Summer Vacations)
These 4-week programs begin in January and July each year. Participants at the Introductory, Elementary and Intermediate levels can take intensive courses in Communicative Chinese under respective program frameworks.
- Guangwai International Summer School Program
This two-week programme aims to provide international students with opportunities to explore the secrets to China business, society and culture through lectures, seminars, discussions, visits to government entities and companies, and networking with people from different fields and backgrounds. Two weeks from around the end of July to early August each year. Confirmed schedule will be announced each year in advance.
- Short-Term Study Tour Programs
These programs are tailor-made featuring Chinese language training courses, Chinese Corner activities, and sight-seeing. All are offered to help international students obtain a deeper understanding of Guangzhou City , and China as a whole, within a short time span.
Address: Institute for International Education Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, No.2 North Baiyun Avenue, Guangzhou , Guangdong, P.R.China 510420)
Enrollment Enquiry & Project Management:
Tel: 0086-20-36207141 & 0086-20-36207142