EDU Mandarin is an exclusive learning center for learning mandarin as a second language. It is fully owned by the Mandarin Discovery Private Limited Company. We started our operations by renting a classroom around KL areas since the early year of 2005 when the mandarin learning culture is yet to be popular in the market.
Mandarin Discovery Private Limited (1066400-M) was established on 16th October 2013. It was successfully registered as the “Pusat Perkembangan Minda EDU Mandarin” (BZ3G973) with the Education Ministry of Malaysia in running the educational programs.
Our head quarter is located at Taman Melawati and we do have branches in Petaling Jaya, Taman Tun, Shah Alam & Kajang. We are specialized in teaching mandarin as second language for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners. We provide the services as follow:
- Mandarin course for beginner who is without any Mandarin language background.
- Mandarin course for Malay students who enrolled in the Chinese primary school.
- Mandarin enhancement course for those who have limited Mandarin learning background.
- Chinese character course for those who can speak and understand Mandarin but couldn’t read the Chinese character.
- Online learning via Skype for those who wish to learn mandarin but are staying too far away from Taman Melawati.
- HSK exam (Chinese Proficiency Exam was conducted by the China Government) services. It is inclusive of the trial exam, registration and per-examination consultation.
- Selling the Chinese learning materials (books and CD), exam-related book and CD and others (mandarin learning related materials)
Besides, all of our students will be given the FREE UNLIMITED Flashcards after class for the purpose of online revisions and exercises. All are mostly welcomed regardless of whether you are having or without any formal mandarin education background. Call us for FREE mandarin learning and teaching consultation.
Headquater: No. 307C, 3rd Floor, Lorong Perak, Taman Melawati, 53100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Other centers located at:
- Kajang (Jalan Semenyih)
- Taman Tun (KL, near Starbuck Coffee)
- Tmn Mayang ( PJ, near the Kelana Jaya LRT)
- Rawang (Templer Park & Country Homes)
- Johor Bahru (Mount Austin)
- Sitiawan (Perak)
- Shah Alam (Kota Kemuning)